When you visit this site some information may be collected automatically as part of the site’s technical operation. Examples of information collected about your computer may include: Your general location, your IP address, the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, or the domain of the website that referred you to us.
Information we collect and how we use it
Although we may collect certain information from you as discussed below, please be reassured in knowing the following:
- trustaff does not sell, share, or rent your personal information
- trustaff will not disclose any of your personal information unless you authorize us to do so, except where needed to deliver a service or product specifically authorized by you under the limited circumstances set forth below.
- trustaff will always give you the opportunity to access and correct your personal information at any time.
- trustaff will not disclose your application status without your authorization.
We may, from time-to-time, use the information collected through this website to:
- Provide you with a product or service that has been requested
- Contact you directly regarding products and services offered by trustaff
- Understand your preferences in order to enhance the service we offer our clients and business partners
If you do not wish to receive information regarding the products and services you are free to opt out at any time.
We use the personal information you provide only for the purpose of placing you with one of our contracted employers (candidates) or for the purpose of purpose of placing our candidates at your facility (clients). For example, when you apply for a job we collect your name, address, social security number, telephone numbers, email addresses, licensure, certifications, education, and/or employment history solely for the purpose of providing proof that you are licensed, skilled, and certified to work in any position which you and your Recruiter agree to submit your profile to. This information is private and is used only for your job application. trustaff is a HIPAA compliant company and treats your personal information as a sensitive document.